| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Mr Yeo's class.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Haiis....todae nth much larhs. BORING LIFE. I simply hate boredom. And i hate stress too. *Sighs*.Todae, went for Mr Yeo's class. Better then staying at home larhs. Learn stuffs tht will help me. MATHS. Tht used to be my strongest subject. Dun wth happened then i dropped. Now, maths is weak to me too. zzz. Tht square and rectangle question... it's still in my mind. LOL. Something 'bad' happened. Okay, not tht bad larhs, funny. XD. I sat all the way in front near the teacher's desk marhs. Then Mr Yeo suddenly came over and asked me: "You got anything heavy or not?" Cause he want to use something as a paperweight. I was like: "Heavy as in, like wad?" Then, without asking, he took away my spectacles box!!! LOL. Halfway throughout the class, i was like: "Eh, my bao bei specs box. I want it back." ROFL!!!! Hahas. SiTong was totally laughing at me. Because i saed tht it was 'bao bei' marhs. Actually hors, not bao bei for me, for my specs. Hahas. At the end of the class hors, Mr Yeo sae: "Who can help me throw this specs box away?" GRR! I'm gonna scream. LOL!!!!!! Trying to throw away box? NOT A CHANCE! LOL!!! XD. Went home, tution tution tution. Haiis...this Fridae, mock exam for maths. My heart beats fast. I can't fail although it's just a test!! AHH!!!! Still slacking. Grr. Dun wan slack liao sia. Tmr, thursdae. zzz. I HATE THURSDAES! Wanna noe why? Thursdae, 3 periods of maths all the way in the morning. After school got HMT. Then, usually, there would be chinese tution. Diaox. And i will forever dislike my higher mother tongue class. I'm lonely there. Why can't i quit HMT tht time?!!! I DISLIKE MY HMT CLASS! Not hate larhs, just dislike. I really wished tht i've nvr taken HMT. I wasn't even accepted one lorhs. It's like, i force myself in one. zzz. Even going to 6E for MT is better then being in 6G. Haiis. Wadeva. Using laptop. Can't type the signs. Cyas. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |