Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Like, WTH.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I don't wanna care whether my mother is reading this post or not. After all, there's definitely NOTHING WRONG WITH STATING THE FACTS! Wah lao sia. I don't care if i get an earful or i get kicked out. I'M ANGRY AND I WANNA SAE THT SHE IS TREATING ME UNFAIRLY!

WTH. Tht time when i lied to her, she rang up the general office and asked for everything finding out every single piece or truth she had. And how did she noe tht i lied? Because her fren saw me at the plaeground. She told my father every single thing and made me got scolded. Oh, i very 'happy' sia, I REALLY FEEL LIKE JUMPING OFF THE WINDOW LARHS!

Guess wad? Todae, 29th July 2008, i was at the plaeground with XuTian, Myet and ShiYing when i saw MY SISTER AND ANTHEA. XuTian saw them too. Wah lao, sia larh! My mother gave me a call when HER FREN told her tht she saw my sis at West Mall. Heck. Come back home, i told her tht i saw her at the plaeground there, wad did i won? Nth. My mother TRUSTED MY SISTER 100%. She keep on telling me tht she couldn't trust me, sae i nvr wore my specs so i might have seen the wrong person. The 2 of us argued and yelled at each other, guess wad? My father scolded me for yelling at her. He didn't even scold her. I feel really fed up. VERY FED UP. Just because i'm the older sister, i get blamed for everything. Then wad did my parents always tell me huh? "If we do something wrong and you noe tht it's wrong, DO NOT FOLLOW." WTH. Isn't it the same for my sister? If she noes tht i do something wrong, she shouldn't follow. She wanted to follow, it's her f***ing fault. AND I'M NOT TO BE BLAME! I DON'T CARE! WAH LAO LARHS!

Why do i get all the blames? Everytime my sister does something wrong, why do i see favourtism in her? WHY?! I noe the truth, and i will nvr forgive YanShiang. I dun think i ever will. I have my own way of thinking, and no one can change me! NO ONE.

To my mother>>>>I'M SORRY FOR POSTING THIS UP BUT I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER. THIS IS UNFAIR TO ME!

You want to scold me, punish me also can, i couldn't give it a damn anymore.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3