| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Counselling? New frens.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Wah, todae went into the Sunshine Clubhouse for the 1st time. I attended the counselling activities or dunno wad isit call larhs. There, got 4 teenagers.(Female of course.) I was kinda shocked larhs, they were from Raffles Girls Sec seh!!! And some more so friendly. :P Feel abit lonely there cause the ppl not really close to one larhs. MinYing doesn't tok to me though. YanRu, we have nth in common to chat about. Only XuTian and Raina. But Raina kept on toking to YaQi. Guess everyone has their own groups eh? Some more we watched High School Musical. Nxt week will continue to watch. XD. Cause didn't manage to finish the whole show by todae marhs. I think we watched only 1/4 of it lorhs. LOL. Learn something called 'Angel Letters'. It means tht if you have any problems tht you need counselling in, you can write in and pass to any of the girls. They call themselves Angels so you will nvr noe who replied you. Any 4 of them larhs. Quite fun but seriously, i have no problems right now though i wanted to try it out. I noe the girls' names but some dunno how to spell. So, i won't write out their names larhs. Pai seh. :P.Pictures tht i'll put on soon. -A picture of my strawberry milkshake. -A picture of the chocolate fondue taken in Swensens. -A picture of my dead hamster, Machi taken by my DaJie's boyfriend. -A picture of Machi being buried up in the soil. Tht's all for now. Will post more soon. Currently, i won't be able to do posts in my aunt's hse cause the keyboard has problem typing the letters 'a', 's' and 'd'. Lazy to copy and paste. So, ta-ta! |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |