| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Back from my high-tea buffet. XD!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Ellos to everybody tht reads this blog. I'm back and will write about the buffet like i had saed in the previous post. XD.Went to a hotel's restuarant, Rendezvous. Weird name ehs? But the name doesn't matters larhs. It's the FOOD. LOL. Went with my family and my XiaoGu+XiaoGuZhang. My outfit? Uhs, an orange and white sleeveless t-shirt and an orange miniskirt. The skirt abit itchy sia. Wore black hoop earrings. Very happy lorhs, there got CHOCOLATE FONDUE! Nvr take any pictures this round. So sry. And there's lots of food. SUSHI! One of my favs. XD! Plus dim sum also. And there's dessert. YUM. And i was like OMFG when i saw how cute the bowls for the cold noodles and the mango puddings were. Soo small and soo damn CUTE! Really wanted to take one home. LOL. Ate alot of the chocolate sauce. Just couldn't resist!!! Too bad i had a tummy ache. Hahas. Okays, todae not much to write. So, cyas! |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |