| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Picture><
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
I dunno why but i wanna show this picture taken in Malaysia. XD! From left to right horx!!! My sister in blue, ME!!! in pink or red??!, Grace and Emily. Grace very the cute horx? She sometimes very guaii other times very naughty one!!! 2 years old but she can speak Cantonese, English, Malay and Hokiien. Surprised???!! I was shocked too! XD. Emily arhx??? She loves to eat. :P Last time when she was younger, she ate too much chocolate until vomit all out. Yuck! But she loves to pose. All her pictures lyk this one now, are lyk very very pretty. She's lyk 8 years old lerhx. Comments through my tagboard about the picture pls!!! |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |