Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Oh please.....why school???!?!?!
Monday, June 16, 2008
I can't believe how fast time goes!!! I mean, one moment i was in Penang and the nxt thing before you knew, i'm back in Sg, back in sch for supplementry! Sians...wadeva lorhs. Yesterdae, waved the last goodbye to my cousins and left. Reached the airport at around 7.30++, rushed for the check in and went into the plane. Inside the plane was already crowded and nearly full, so me and my family must separate and sit at different areas. zzz....then i plae with my rubics cube again.....still can't solve it.....diaox.....i want to solve it!!!! URGH!!!! When the plane landed, it was like 9pm++ liao. My uncle drove to the JB airport to fetch us. TRAFFIC JAM!!! By then already 11pm liao!!! The traffic jam soo long sia!!! So when reached home hors, 12 midnight lerhs. Slept at 12.30. Go supplementry tht time very tired. Nearly fell asleep during english class. Supplementry? Boring as usual. Mdm Gui go changed my seat for the sake of changing! I feel very f*** up lorhs! And please larhs, she used to sae tht she changed ppl's seats are because they tok too much and dun concentrate. I got tok to Andrea, yes. I mean who doesn't tok to ur best fren? But i paid attention at the same time! Tht's damn f***ing to change my seat for no reason! Damn. Sians lorhs....nth wrong with Xian Fei and Joey larhs, just not close so dun tok one. Wadeva.

Songs from The Veronicas tht are soo damn f***ing nice:
-Hook me up
-4ever
-This Love
-Revenge is better(Then you ever were)
-We are One
-Leave me alone

Go listen lorhs if you are desperate for songs to listen to. LOL.




Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3