| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Mood: Angry! Funny!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Wah lao!!!! In the end nvr get to eat sushi, sia larhs! Go eat at a chinese restuarant, and wad's the worst thing about it? They nvr clean the plates properly and you can stil saee the stains!!! Also, the food doesn't taste good at all! YUCK! I wan my sushi larhs!!!! >=( Not happy, ANGRY. Okay okay, i'm getting over this angry part larhs. Just now cousins came over. Dunno how they managed it cause in Malaysia, they've got only 2weeks holidae, so their parents didn't allow them to come over. We plae alot. XD. Challenged each other with computer games, i fought with them(plae plae one), lyk....SIAO LIAOX!!! Then later they need to go lerh marhs, we do tht handshake thing again. Had it last year. Fists clenched, punch together, up and down, slip slap our palms, tickle the fingers, yo! sign and then point the middle finger __. LOL. Then when Jia Min and i wanted to point middle fingers at each other, his dad came out from the toilet then we were lyk, LUCKY!!! *Phew*. Then they very bad to me before they leave sia!!! Go and purposely do their mouths to the 'kiss' position. SICK!!!! I nearly wanted to slap them!!! LOL. But too bad soo many ppl in the living room, especially my er bo an grandma, they sae tht i'm a girl must not be soo 'tomoyish'. Am i 'tomboyish'??? I've just got a louder voice right? Okay, anyway, tht's just embarrasing. Well, but, to everybody readng this post, please be kind enough to comment about my 'tomboyish' part in my tagboard. Please and thank you! |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |