Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Exams, my 'berry' juice.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Ellos. Nvr post for long eh? jkjk, not very long larhs. Yesterdae didn't manage to use the computer. I tried mixing blackberries and strawberries to make a juice. Tip is, nvr do tht. Yes, the taste is DELICIOUS! But, there's a problem, blackberries has too many seeds in them. So, it's not possible for the machine to juice every single seed all up. The juice is nice as i have mentioned but i have to bite all the small small seeds! YUCK! Not nice to bite the seeds. Nvr will it be nice. Sian. 5pm tht time i got tution. Very boring....at least my teacher nice larhs. She friendly lorh. It's my mum tht i'm really going to run away from. Very f***ing. Keeps on nagging and nagging and nagging and nagging......realise tht i can't stop saeing the word 'nagging'. I noe larhs. This year PSLE. VERY IMPORTANT. It leads to my future. zzz....very very very very important. And i noe tht i'm slacking like hack. Gotto stop this behavior sia...or i'll die. Sian sian sian. And sometimes, i wish tht my life had already ended long time ago. And again, we live to suffer more then we live to plae. Work work work. It's wad we do. And i can't change tht fact. Okay, i'm done with nagging, myself. I wish tht i can wake up abit later tomorrow. Tired of waking up at 6am every morning. Someone save me from keeping myself addicted to the computer!!!! IF NOT I'LL NVR GET RID OF THIS HABIT!!!! great, nags.....gtg. cyas.



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3