Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I have feelings too you noe?!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Wad is ur problem? Wad did i do to deserve tht stupid hit on the half of my face?! Damn. My face half red, half my own skin colour. Happy?! You are lucky tht there are no stains left on it. Went for PFT todae. (Physical Fitness Test) Quite fun. Skipped 30mins of MT lesson. Wooo-hooo!!! Nvr fail any of the tests but quite difficult for a few of them.

-Inclined Pull-Up
15 pull ups---5 points(A)

-Shuttle Run
12.38 seconds---3 points(C)

-Sit Up
32 sits up---5 points(A)
I can do better one horx!!! Just took a break. Dun mistaken me!!!

-Standing Broad Jump
141cm---2 points(D)

-Sit And Reach
41cm---5 points(A)

ACK!!! I wanna get gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3