| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Funny lorhx!!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Hahas!!! Todae during MT, cause jack sit behind me then he go sms me something. I feel my phone vibrating then ask him: "Did you sms me?" He sae: "No." but he was LAUGHING!!! Then when teacher not looking, i check my handphone and guess wad was wrote in it? 'eh, nvr wish good luck to kor for his PFT run todae.' Wah, i turn behind and scold him. Sia larhx!! Where got ppl ask you to wish them good luck for this kind of stuff??? Diaox. Dunno how Caleb found out who i lyk but it's seriously spreading!!! Damn....I always hate this kind of things to happen lorhx....went to West Mall with my fren.....1st, to Popular. We were supposed to get a new diary for ourselves each but then the book there all not nice one...so yucky, all the books! Nth to do....so go buy earrings lorhx. I bought 2 pairs, both are mixed pairs. Girl on one side(white) and boy on the other side.(black) The other pair is a lock and a key. Damn nice. Had ice-cream after tht. GreenTea flavoured. YUM!!! Opps, gtg. cyas. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |