Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D
Photobucket

blogger web statistics


Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .
I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

More than words.



You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Food review
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Really bored so i got an idea, do a food review!!! Hmm...should i start with the yummy food in Penang?

-Penang laksa
-Char kway teow
-Curry noodles
-Ice kachang
-The chendol down there at one of the streets (YUM!)
Still got loads more in Penang, too much to sae. :P
And nw, my food review in Lot 1(Singapore).
I've just went there yesterdae and tried out their new food court.

-Hot Stone Bibimbab(Wad i've ordered)
-Ramen+Chawanmushi(Wad my sis ordered)
-Spicy noodles(Pai seh, dunno the name of the food. My mum ordered this.)
-Spicy noodles with meatballs(My dad's order. YUCK!)

Although i never tried the Pepper Lunch, i noe tht it's nice cause i've tasted it before. I wanted to order tht yesterdae but the queue very long so i give up lerhx lorhx. :P
Give you guys out there more food reviews nxt time!!!



Goodbye.
Celine
Charlotte
Jiayi<3
Kye
Theresa
WaiMarn
Yun Shan :D
ZOEI Girlfriend . <3