| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Disgusted much?
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Heys, sry i can't put up my bear's pic cause i'm nt using my hse's comp. Anyways, something sick happened todae. I went to the plaeground marhx then plaed the swing as usual. After tht andrea wan sit on top of the swing and then swing together. Nth wrong with tht but cause her sis there, she very sick!!! No offence. She go sae tht we look lyk we are 'fucking' liddat. Wah lao leh!!! Sick sick sick!!!! Melody, no offence(again) horx. haiis....my eyesight had increased again....I DUN LYK TO WEAR SPECS!!!! URGH!!! Next time i'll look lyk a geekface liaox....sooo scared...haiis.....drives me mad. |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |