| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
DAMN IT.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Why is it just soo unfair??!?!!?!?!?!?! My father planned on going back to Penang but he's gonna bring my sister only! Shit larhx!!! Favouritism again.....i hate this! So there it is, after waiting so long...........all i get to do is to relax in Singapore. But i dun even feel lyk i'm relaxing in Singapore. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Now cannot see my cousins lerhx lorhx! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it! Damn. Watch my sister to come back explaining all the fun she has lorhx. Hate my parents with the favouritism thing. I DUN WANNA STAY AT HOME WITH MY NAGGY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |