| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
![]()
Let me hear you call my name.
*/ Alice Kaely YanLing .I'm not a very quiet person, and can laugh like crazy. I have a bad habit of saying hi to people randomly, so please bear with me when that happens to you. I love gummy bears alot because i enjoy biting their heads off. And lastly, I'm in love with Mukuro Rokudo. <3 ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Sad, Frustrated, Irritatated by tht bitch
Sunday, April 6, 2008
I juz can't stand tt bitch! She spammed Andrea's and Nicole's tagboard with rubbish! 吃饱没事做. Actually i dun even wan to work with her one lorhx. Xu Guang and Ying Hang dunno about our prob then go 'register' us as the scriptwriters lorhx. Nvm, dun blame them. Hope to watch Step Up 2 soon....so long liaox still nvr get to watch.....and anyways, i'm really glad to make new frens. :P Liying, Cheryl, Qin Yu and more... Hope to understand them better soon. :) |
Goodbye.
CelineCharlotte Jiayi<3 Kye Theresa WaiMarn Yun Shan :D ZOEI Girlfriend . <3 |